– HETIS IV Dressing is a waterproof, slotted stapler (except HETIS IV Dressing 6070), consisting of a thin transparent PU film (polyurethane film), with a hypoallergenic adhesive layer to the skin, one end is designed to enclose and secure the catheter, the needle is used on the skin.
– Semi-permeable PU membrane, prevents water and microorganisms while still allowing water vapor to escape and exchange oxygen (MVTR (moisture vapour transmission rate) ≥600 g/m2.24h).
– The transparent dressing allows visualization of the tube placement while protecting the bandaged area from external contamination.
– The product is sterilized by gamma rays, each piece is contained in a separate sterile bag.
– The product is convenient, easy to use and manipulate.