– HETIS Adhesive Foam is a sterile foam dressing with adhesive tape, 4 – 5 mm thick, with 2 layers:
+ The top layer is a PU film (polyurethane film, coated with acrylic adhesive) with a size larger than the size of PU foam (polyurethane foam) allowing the product to cover and stick to the surrounding skin without having to use secondary dressing to fix, semi-permeable PU membrane has the effect of preventing water and microorganisms from entering but still allowing vapor to escape and exchange oxygen (MVTR (moisture vapour transmission rate) ≥1500 g/m2. 24 hours).
+ The lower layer (in contact with the wound bed) is a hydrophilic PU (polyurethane foam) foam with high fluid absorption (11 – 18g fluid/g dressing), and retains fluid in the dressing to help limit the number of dressing changes.
– When in contact with the wound bed, the lower layer of the HETIS Adhesive Foam dressing will absorb fluid and swell inward, occupying the concave part of the wound bed, thereby limiting the growth of microorganisms. Besides, the PU foam layer also maintains a suitable moist environment for the wound bed, helping the wound healing process to take place faster.
– HETIS Adhesive Foam has a soft, elastic and flexible foam layer that helps patients feel comfortable and painless and does not stick to the wound bed like conventional gauze.
– The product is sterilized by gamma rays, each piece is contained in a separate sterile bag.
– The product is convenient, easy to use and manipulate.