– HETIS SILVER FOAM is an antibacterial foam dressing. The product is developed based on integrating Nano silver and Polyhexamethylene biguanide (PHMB) into polyurethane foam (PU foam) providing highly effective antibacterial ability and preventing infection from external bacteria (Effectively killing bacteria) organisms up to 99.99% for gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria such as Staphylococcus aureus (Staphylococcus aureus), Staphylococcus cholermidis, Pseudomonas aeruginosa (green pus bacillus), Candida albicans,…).
– The PU foam layer (polyurethane foam) is hydrophilic, has a high ability to absorb fluid (11 – 18g of fluid/g dressing) and retains fluid in the dressing to help limit the number of swab changes and at the same time maintain a suitable moist environment for the wound bed.
– HETIS SILVER FOAM releases silver and PHMB slowly according to the amount of fluid absorbed from the wound bed. Maintains bactericidal ability and protects the wound bed from microorganisms during 7 days of treatment.
– HETIS SILVER FOAM is soft, elastic and flexible to help patients feel comfortable, easy to use, without pain and does not stick to the wound bed like conventional gauze.
– The product is sterilized, each piece in a separate sterile bag.
– The product is convenient, easy to use and manipulate.