– HETIS SILVER ADHESVIVE FOAM is an antibacterial foam dressing with adhesive tape, soft. The product is developed based on integrating Nano silver, Poly (hexamethylenebiguanide) hydrochloride (PHMB) into polyurethane foam (PU foam) providing highly effective antibacterial ability.
– The product is composed of 2 layers:
+ The top layer is a PU film (polyurethane film, coated with acrylic adhesive) with a size larger than the size of PU foam (polyurethane foam) allowing the product to cover and stick to the surrounding skin without having to use secondary dressing, semi-permeable PU membrane has the effect of preventing water and microorganisms from entering but still allowing steam to escape and exchange oxygen (MTVR ≥1500 g/m2.24h).
+ The lower layer (in contact with the wound bed) is a hydrophilic PU (polyurethane foam) foam with high absorbent capacity (11-18 g fluid/g dressing) and keeps fluid in the dressing to help limit the number of dressing changes, while maintaining a suitable moist environment for the wound bed.
– HETIS SILVER ADHESIVE FOAM contains Nano Silver and highly active PHMB, which effectively antibacterial and prevent infections from external bacteria (Effective to kill microorganisms up to 99.99% for gram-positive bacteria and bacteria) gram-negative bacteria).
– HETIS SILVER ADHESIVE FOAM releases a concentration of silver and PHMB slowly according to the amount of fluid absorbed from the wound. Maintains bactericidal ability and protects the wound from microorganisms during 7 days of treatment.
– HETIS SILVER ADHESIVE Foam is soft, elastic and flexible to help patients feel comfortable when using it, without pain and without sticking the dressing into the wound bed like conventional gauze.
– The product is sterilized, each piece in a separate sterile bag.
– The product is convenient, easy to use and manipulate.