– HETIS Silicone Foam is a sterile silicone foam dressing, 4 – 5mm thick, with 3 layers:
+ The upper layer (in contact with the air) is a semi-permeable PU (polyurethane film) film that prevents water, microorganisms from entering, but still allows water vapor to escape and exchange oxygen (MVTR (moisture vapour transmission rate) ≥ 1500 g/m2.24h).
+ The middle layer is a hydrophilic PU (polyurethane foam) foam, which has high absorbent capacity (11-18g fluid/g dressing) and retains fluid in the dressing, helping to limit the number of dressing changes.
+ The lower layer (in direct contact with the wound and surrounding skin) is a perforated silicone layer (size 1.6 – 3.0mm) with low adhesion, gentle to the skin.
– When in contact with the wound bed, the middle layer of HETIS Silicone Foam dressing will absorb fluid and swell inward, occupying the concave part of the wound bed, thereby limiting the growth of microorganisms.
– Thanks to the special adhesive properties of the silicone layer, HETIS Silicone Foam allows to peel and apply many times without pain for the patient. In addition, HETIS Silicone Foam also maintains a suitable moist environment for the wound bed, helping the healing process to take place faster.
– The product is sterilized by gamma rays, each piece is contained in a separate sterile bag.
– The product is convenient, easy to use and manipulate.