– HETIS PU FOAM is a sterile foam dressing, 5mm thickness, 2 layers structure:
+ The upper layer (in contact with the air) is a semi-permeable PU film (polyurethane film) that prevents water & microorganisms from entering the wound bed but still allows steam to escape and exchange oxygen (MVTR (moisture transmitted steam ratio) ≥9000 g/m2.24 hours).
+ The lower layer (in contact with the wound) is PU foam (polyurethane foam) with hydrophilic properties, high ability to absorb exudate (11 – 18g fluid/g dressing) and retain exudate in wound dressing, helping to limit the number of times to change dressing.
– The dressing is designed to not stick to the wound and help maintain a moist wound healing environment.
– HETIS PU Foam has a soft, flexible foam layer that helps patients feel comfortable to use, painless when changing dressing.
– The product is sterilized by gamma rays, each piece is contained in a separate sterile bag.
– The product is convenient, easy to use and manipulate.