– HETIS Non-Border Silicone Foam is a sterile silicone foam dressing, 4 – 5mm thick, with 3 layers:
+ The upper layer (in contact with the air) is a semi-permeable PU (polyurethane film) film that prevents water, prevents microorganisms from entering, but still allows water vapor to escape and exchange oxygen (MVTR (moisture vapour transmission rate) ≥ 1500 g/m2.24h).
+ The middle layer is a hydrophilic PU (polyurethane foam) foam, which has high absorbent capacity (11-18g fluid/g dressing) and retains fluid in the dressing, helping to limit the number of dressing changes.
+ The lower layer (in direct contact with the wound bed and surrounding skin) is a perforated silicone layer (size 1.6 – 3.0mm) with low adhesion, gentle to the skin.
– When in contact with the wound bed, the middle layer of the HETIS Non-Border Silicone Foam dressing will absorb fluid and swell inward, occupying the concave part of the wound bed, thereby limiting the growth of microorganisms.
– Thanks to the special adhesive properties of the silicone layer, HETIS Silicone Foam allows to peel and apply many times without pain for the patient. In addition, HETIS Non-Border Silicone Foam also maintains a suitable moist environment for the wound bed, helping the healing process to take place faster.
– The product is sterilized by gamma rays, each piece is contained in a separate sterile bag.
– The product is convenient, easy to use and manipulate.