– HETIS SILVER SILICONE FOAM is a soft, antibacterial silicone foam dressing. The product is developed based on integrating Nano silver, Poly(hexamethylenebiguanide) hydrochloride (PHMB) into polyurethane foam (PU) providing highly effective antibacterial ability.
– The product has a thickness of 2.5 – 5mm (depending on the product code), 3-layer structure:
+ The upper layer (in contact with the air) is a semi-permeable PU (polyurethane film) film that prevents water, microorganisms from entering, but still allows water vapor to escape and exchange oxygen (MVTR (moisture vapour transmission rate) ≥ 1500 g/m2.24h).
+ The middle layer is a hydrophilic PU (polyurethane foam) foam layer with high absorbent capacity (11 – 18g fluid/g dressing) and retains fluid in the dressing to help limit the number of the dressing changes and at the same time maintain a suitable humid environment for the wound bed.
+ The lower layer (in direct contact with the wound bed and surrounding skin) is a perforated silicone layer (size 1.6 – 3.0mm) with low adhesion, gentle to the skin.
– HETIS SILVER SILICONE FOAM contains Nano Silver and highly active PHMB, which effectively antibacterial and prevents infections from external microorganisms (Effectively kills microorganisms up to 99.99% for gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria).
– HETIS SILVER SILICONE FOAM releases a concentration of silver and PHMB gradually according to the amount of fluid absorbed from the wound bed. Maintains bactericidal ability and protects the wound bed from microorganisms during 7 days of treatment.
– HETIS SILVER SILICONE Foam is soft, elastic and flexible to help patients feel comfortable when using it, without pain and sticking the dressing into the wound bed like conventional gauze.
– The product is sterilized, each piece in a separate sterile bag.
– The product is convenient, easy to use and manipulate.