– HETIS Hydrocolloid is formed by the combination of gel-forming substances such as carboxymethylcellulose, gelatin and pectin with elastic and colloidal materials. The top layer is a semi-permeable PU film (polyurethane film), thickness: 0.6mm. The PU (polyurethane film) film prevents water and microorganisms from entering, but still allows steam to escape and exchange oxygen.
– HETIS Hydrocolloid provides a suitable moist environment for granulosa cells to develop, thus the healing process takes place faster. Not only that, HETIS Hydrocolloid also helps to remove dead tissue, helps the wound not to scab during the healing process, thereby reducing the possibility of scar formation.
– HETIS Hydrocolloid has the ability to gel well with wound pus, so it avoids the phenomenon of dressing sticking to the wound bed, the patient will not feel pain every time the dressing is changed.
– The product is sterilized by gamma rays, each piece is contained in a separate sterile bag.
– The product is convenient, easy to use and manipulate.